This is a page of self-help books and by self-help books I mean, all books.
Why do people read "Don Quixote"? Because they need more Don Quixote in their life.
ALL books are self-help books. All products are self-help products. People buy new products to upgrade their life.
If you only read 1 self help book
- How to Have A Good Day - Caroline Webb
It covers all of the things that are in the other books. Each of the other books covers a single topic in greater depth.
- Why We Sleep - Dr Matt Walker
- Getting Things Done - Dave Allen
- Mindset - Carol Dweck
- Grit - Angela Duckworth
- The Happiness Trap - Russ Harris
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
- The Power of Habits - Charles Duhigg
- Deliberate Practice
- Peak - Anders Ericsson
- "Why?" Mario Livio
- Spaced Repetition / Memory
- Moonwalking with Einstein
- Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari
- Guns Germs and Steel - Jared Diamond