Causes Worth Fighting For
I can't immediately list all the causes worth fighting for off the top of my head. Nor can I immediately list all the best ways to help them.
So I'm building this page where I can record topics and related ways to help, as they arise.
- https://techlitafrica.org and Donate laptops and workstations and Go Fund Me: Building computer labs in African Schools
Further reading "Factfulness" (book)
Kids growing up in poverty
- Free school lunches
- Free school breakfasts
...idea is to give these to everyone, so there's no stigma for those who take it.
Support victims of the Christchurch Mosque Shootings at:
- Official fund to raise funds for victims of Friday's shootings in Christchurch (via Victim Support nz)
- Launchgood: United for Christchurch Mosque Shootings via the NZIIC (New Zealand Islamic Information Centre)
Dignity for the Aged
See this list of ethical organizations:
- Global Calculator — "a model of the world's energy, land and food systems to 2050."
- Effective altruism: see 80000 hours