Spaced Repetition is a technique for helping you remember things in the long term, in an efficient way.
If you paid someone to stand next to you and shout a fact at you, every waking minute of the day, for six weeks, you may remember the fact they shouted. But would it have been an efficient use of time? Certainly not.
- SuperMemo — The original
- Anki — The most popular
- CleverDeck — Spaced repetition flashcards for iOS
- Sticky Study by @justininjapan
- Gwern: Spaced Repetition
- Michael Nielsen: Augmenting Long Term Memory
- Dr Piotr Wozniak: Theoretical aspects of spaced repetition in learning
- A Year of Spaced Repetition Software in the Classroom
- Spaced Repetition Promotes Efficient and Effective Learning
- Quantum computing for the very curious which is "Presented in an experimental mnemonic medium, which makes it almost effortless to remember what you read." integrates spaced-repetition into the article itself.